LVL Dimensions :
SENSO LVL Available in a wide range of sizes
|Length:||2,440, 3,960mm , 5000mm |
|Width:||50 to 1,220mm|
|Thickness:||25 to 120mm|
|Regular Size :||2,440 x 1,220 x 25/42/44mm|
|Glue:||MR E2, E1,E0,WBP|
|Min Order Quantity:||one 40ft HC |
SENSO LVL Advantages :
1. LVL has excellent bending resistance, tension and compression properties and
greater load-bearing capacity than traditional natural wood material.
2. LVL can be used for horizontal and vertical solutions, providing a dimensionalprecision
which gives architects greater design possibilities.
3. Reduce twisting, warping and splitting , makes LVL easy to build with time and cost savings.
1. For all kinds of fumigation-free packaging ; formwork ;Construction beams,
rafters and columns for wide range of buiding structurals .
|2. LVL is often used to complement the use of sawn timber in domestic construction.|
3. In commercial or industrial structures it is often used as a wood-based
alternative to structural steel or reinforced concrete,
|4. Generally LVL is chosen when sawn timber is not strong enough to support the structure .|
|5. Packaging Material for mechanical Eequipment|
SNESO LVL Quality Standard:
Even thickness, no unglued and no bubble, on the face
The color should be consistent
No glues passing through, no worm bore
No mildew and no crack
Can be jointed or repaired in the back
Static bending strength: ≥50MPa
Modulus of elasticity: ≥7,000MPa
It’s grain runs longitudinally through the veneer layers,
Being specially kilndried to 10-15% moisture content .
Leave a Reply