What is chinese OSB?
OSB is Oriented strand board, its mechanical properties with directionality, durability, moisture resistance and dimensional stability than ordinary particleboard.
With a small expansion coefficient, no distortion, good stability, uniform material and nail holding high performance.
It is used in household, package, furniture, residential and commercial construction field.
1) Tight construction and high strength
2) Minimum twisting, decontamination or warping
3) No rotten or decay, strong against corrosion and fire
4) Water proof, consistent when exposed in the natural or wet environment
5) Low formaldehyde emission
6) Good nailing strength, easy to be sawn, nailed, drilled, grooved, planed, filed or polished
7) Good heat and sound resistant, easy to be coated
Types of OSB
Four grades of OSB are defined in EN 300 in terms of their mechanical performance and relative resistance to moisture:
OSB/1 – General purpose boards and boards for interior fitments (including furniture) for use in dry conditions
OSB/2 – Load-bearing boards for use in dry conditions
OSB/3 – Load-bearing boards for use in humid conditions
OSB/4 – Heavy-duty load-bearing boards for use in humid conditions
For more info on chinese OSB, please take a look at these page :
SENSO Enterprise News
Jiangsu Senso Building Materials Co.,Ltd. (SENSO) is one of largest manufacturer of plywood and related products in China, which was founded in 1995 with 6 subsidiaries. We are now enjoying 62 production lines of film faced plywood ,commercial plywood and LVL.......More information